Thursday, June 21, 2012

Soiling your clothes to dirt off your hands!


Do you envy kids? What about the freedom that they get? No offence intended, but seriously I couldn’t help my jealousy reach its peak when I saw a small kid of around 7 or 8 years old, rubbing her hands against her T-shirt to clean the dirt off her hands (and in turn dirty her clothes!) after she fell down playing on the Park garden. It’s the ultimate and the most pure innocence that I am trying to sketch out the incident which is reflected by the truly innocent kids. And when I meant that I was jealous, I was simply jealous not by the actual kid in person, but the carefree nature that was portrayed then.

And now, when I try to retrospect into my own past I am once again jealous of my own past vis-à-vis my present and the upcoming future. Probably everyone who is now in the early twenties or mid-twenties would be, after reading this:



I could trade my entire future for just that one day of the past! The days were simply…. innocent and beautiful J



No comments: