Sunday, August 3, 2014

Express. Share. Enjoy And Keep Smiling!!!

I have been exposed to friendship since childhood. I am sure all of us have been. But yet, very few of us are still in contact with the very few “chaddi buddies” from the yesteryears. To be honest, I am afresh with just a handful of people from my school days, but indeed very special. Over the years, we make friendship with new people and carry on. It’s not the number of years that you have known someone makes him or her worthy in your life. What’s special is the plethora of memories that you have cherished with that friend. 

Certain events, instances in my life have helped me understand friendship with a close-up. Definitely, those events and instances are materialized because of the beautiful friends and I still cherish the friendship with them.

For many years, I believed that it’s better to share only the joys and happiness with friends. I would try and refrain from expressing any concerns and troubled feelings amongst friends. I was somewhat introvert or rather not so extrovert before I was friends with her. Her friendship has made me pen down a friendship motto in my life: Express. Share. Enjoy and Keep Smiling!!!

Friends are someone with whom you express your feelings, no matter how weird or outlandish they may be. They are the partners of your happiness, sorrow, achievement, trouble, not to mention the restaurant bill. You share with them your plans, secrets, pranks and of course the lunch-meals. You enjoy every moment of the togetherness, come heat, cold or rains. It’s this friendship that keeps you smiling, even in tears.


This post is dedicated to my dear friend who has helped me believe in this simple yet effective notion of happy friendly life. Cheers to our friendship!!! #ESEnKS!!!

Someday we will have coffee in this! :)

                                                   
   

No comments: