Friday, May 3, 2013

To my Sweet Lil Sis... HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!


Hi Bobby,

And before I scribble anything else, let me wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY J J !!!


Now, let me share with you my joy although I am not with you in Kathmandu right now. It definitely is a wonderful day to you and equally it is for me too. I still remember how we have celebrated all your previous birthdays with lots of excitement and a bit of your “nakhras” to add on to the excitement ;) 

And here I present you those beautiful smiles of yours...


After the day’s work at the internship, I have sat down to write how I am missing the celebration at home. I am sure Mom has prepared the delicious Cake for you with “13” written on top of the cake with Polo candy. Balloons hung around with toffees and glitter inside. The magical candle mounted on top of the cake. And Papa, Mummy, Mamaji, Mamiji, Sumit, Akash, Jijaji, Didi and Vinu around you. Guess what’s missing, or rather who is missing??? :P Technically, it’s me but my dear sis, don’t you feel low, my soul and heart is definitely there!

Although I am not physically there to put some cake on your face and present you with the gift of your choice, what I have for you is lots of love, best wishes and blessings from my side. And this blog post (which again comes after a very long time) is a (temporary) birthday gift from my side to my sweetest tech-and-net savvy sister. (I am so proud of you that you picked up so fast on the Internet lessons that I gave you hardly for two days)

Youngest Graduate in Kabra Family J !!! 


Miss you, My Boss!

Your proud BIG Brother,
Sriram

No comments: